tiistai 5. kesäkuuta 2012

Finland divided - or not??


2/6-2012
Ekku Mattila
Clairvoyant

I opened the glowing book and I saw;
A red storm wind coming, according to the arrows on the map, simultaneously... as a thief in the night with a strange grin on his face... a grin of revenge and destruction.
I saw an arranged rehearsal, performed according to the authorizations and agreed on beforehand, but the direction of which changed towards us, threatening Finland. Unknown year, February and  40 degrees below zero. Ice is cracking.
I saw five arrows approaching, arrows of destiny, with small barbs on each side. The arrows are numerous. And the ice was cracking.
I saw the fjord of Varangi and the village of Näätämö... 971 and E six.
I saw Rajakoski and Jäniskoski and an old sawmill.
I saw sneaking men, coming as planned, aiming to carry out a mission according to orders.
Let us beware of them.
I heard; there is no attacking Sweden, as it would enrage the world. Also Norway, protected by Nato, must be left untouched. From Tornio downwards belongs to us. Finland is left without help. It's easy.
Then I noticed the bulks of Kilpisjärvi and Saana, and Räähkä Räikkö, ready for action at the right moment. He owns multiple cottages.
Let us beware of him.
Take this into account, you professional men, the brave men of Finland, from civilians to the general. Take your swords, rise and come and you will be ready.
Räähkä, you beware of us!
You beware of us!
WE ARE READY!

I saw; an unknown year, February and 40 degrees below zero!
PULJA DYKA, SHTIK MALADETS!

2/6-2012
Ekku Mattila
Clairvoyant