lauantai 25. helmikuuta 2017

I know I am a prophet.

I know I am a prophet.

I know about upcoming global wars, convulsions of nature, massive catastrophes, the pollution of our atmosphere, wars of religion and about the horrendous collective effects caused by the realization that there is life on other planets; space brothers and sisters stepping out from flying saucers that have landed on the market squares of our capitals.

And:

This will be a collective shock to humans everywhere. There will be sounds of immense screaming and weeping. Everything will change. Everything. Spirituality will become extinct, the human mind will be stupefied at the dawn of this new era and there will be no return to the old times.
A completely new universe of the mind will be born.

I know I am a prophet, a seer, a time traveler.

I have always known that I have a great mission in the future, far in the horizon of tomorrow. I know about the new era to come and its time is nearly here. I warn you: stay alert, for the bell of destruction can be heard from afar. Mind my words and prepare yourselves: the time of mankind is almost up. It will be the end of laughter and snicker, and the Sodoma/Gomorrah of lasciviousness - they will burn in the inferno, once again.

I know I am a prophet.

Even though I have been ostracized, criticized and mocked, been the object of unjustified gossip and anger, kicked and neglected, spat at, abandoned by my kin and siblings, left to suffer in cold cellars and buildings and falsely accused and convicted, still I have never doubted my knowledge as a prophet.

I know I am a prophet.

Believers have been against me, every one of them, and objected me loudly saying you are the devil or the devil is inside you, gesturing the signs of the cross or speaking in tongues at me. I have faced opposition and they have tried to discourage me. I have survived from the brink of death numerous times but still, like Job, I have persisted. And I will continue without giving up, foreseeing the future, the tomorrow.

I know I am a prophet.

Ekku Mattila.